The Trek Pro, with a sleek, modern design unlike any other hoof boot on the market.
Exclusive to Cavallo, Pro Mesh is breathable, exible, lightweight
and delivers high abrasion resistance.
The NEW upgraded Trek Pro provides the UNIQUE FULLY MOULDED upper. This modern, sleek design reveals features, unlike any other hoof boot on the market. Moulded recesses for D-ring webbing, and stitch channels combine to minimize wear and tear. This refined appearance sets your horse apart from the herd.
But don't be fooled. The upgraded Trek Pro hoof boot stands up to the most rugged terrain. The World's Most Trusted Hoof Boot with the Best Hoof Boot Warranty just got even better.
Trek Pro is now available in the most popular sizes, 1, 2, 3 & 4 in the Regular sole. Why not update your best friend’s hoof boot gear and step out on the trails in style. The Original Trek will continue to be available in all Regular and Slim sole sizes.
Cavallo’s Trek Sole Hoof Boot is the most flexible, durable, breathable and user friendly addition to the Cavallo hoof boot collection. It offers the same all-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse as Cavallo's other models, but with a new lightweight mesh upper. The new upper is also more breathable and flexible, tear-proof and machine washable!
Shaped for the rounder hoof, Trek sole Hoof Boots, with their honeycomb design, maximize strength and minimize weight for the comfortable performance your horse deserves. The Cavallo Trek offers comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity, and can aid rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels.
Additionally, the Trek Hoof Boot can easily be adjusted for close contact and snug fit to individual horse’s hooves. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tyre” for lost shoes.
The Trek and ELB (Entry Level Boots) are the best choices for finer-boned horses. Both styles have a unique front-closure system that allows for an extra-snug fit on the upper portion of the boot – creating a very secure fit.
On a finer-boned animal, the wrap-around Velcro closures can be drawn to the front on an angle downward when the boot is being fastened, creating an almost “V” neck at the boot collar, and tightening the fit.
Good Choice for:
- Round or almost round hooves (Regular Sole)
- Hooves that are slightly longer than wide (Slim Sole) - Slim sole is not available in the PRO model.
- Can also work for hooves that are slightly wider than long (Regular Sole)
- Fits left or right hoof, available individually
- New, lightweight mesh upper
- More breatheable and flexible
- Built-in drainage
- Same tread and sizing as the Simple and Sport models
- All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse
- Use for rehabilitation, comfort and riding
- Can also be used as a spare tyre
- Gel pads and pastern wraps also available separately
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Pull tab to make it easier to put on
- Stays securely on hoof, if properly sized
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade replaceable Velcro closures
- Absorbs shock and concussion — so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Soft foam collar
- Moulded-in TPU backflap for maximum bulb protection (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Honeycomb Pro Mesh TPU upper design - optimises strength and reduces weight
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- Reflective logo
Please click here to view more information about the Cavallo hoof boots.
The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
You can view the size chart for the Cavallo trek here.
See the videos below for some measuring and fitting advice for Cavallo boots!