Hoof Bootique is dedicated to ensuring your total satisfaction – with both the products and the service we offer. We therefore hope you will find our returns policy helpful and hassle-free.
Any item purchased from Hoof Bootique can be returned for a refund or exchange, provided you follow the procedure set out below:-
1) If you wish to return part or all of your order, you must notify us within 14 days of the receipt of the goods. You have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (with the exception of any bespoke items).
2) All goods must be returned to us within 14 days of the date on which you inform us of your wish to return. The address for return is Hoof Bootique, 18 Killerton Road, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 8EL. You do not need our authorisation to return the goods - you simply need to inform us.
3) When returning any item, please ensure you complete and enclose the Returns Form (included with each order). If you are requesting an exchange, please ensure you include a cheque to cover the postage cost of sending the exchanged item to you, or contact us to make alternative arrangements for payment of the postage costs.
4) Returned goods must be in an “as-new” condition (clean, unused and, where possible, in their original packaging).
5) Please ensure the returned goods are adequately packaged to prevent damage in transit. (Hoof boot boxes must be wrapped or boxed – please do not put packaging tape/ address labels directly onto the hoof boot box.)
6) When returning an item to us, the return postage will be at your expense. As you are responsible for the goods until they are received by us, we recommend that all returns are registered and insured when sent as we are unable to compensate for lost or damaged parcels. (If the item(s) sent to you is either faulty, or not what you ordered, we will cover the cost of postage for it’s return.)
7) If you are unsure about any returns, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org first.
8) If you have purchased from our eBay shop please follow the returns procedures via eBay
9) If you would like to use our Royal Mail Returns Service, please click here Royal Mail Online Returns to produce a label to return the item to us. This service is for UK customers only. Please place the Royal Mail label on your parcel and then you can take it to any Post Office. Please remember to obtain a proof of purchase receipt. Using our Royal Mail Returns Service will incur no charge at the time of posting, but we will charge a fee of £4.95 (this will be deducted from any refund or charged separately if no refund due).
REFUNDS - FURTHER INFORMATION
Please note that you are responsible for the goods until they are returned to us, and must ensure you take reasonable care of them. With hoof boots in particular, it is your responsibility to evaluate the fit of your new product in a manner where you may return it in new condition if you have doubts about the fit.
In order to keep new hoof boots in “as-new” condition, we ask that you ensure your horses’ hooves are clean and dry before trying the boots on. Please also cover your horses’ hooves in a pop-sock (or thin bag) and place a clean towel (or piece of cardboard) on the floor to prevent any scuffing. Please be careful to keep the boots clean and unmarked, to preserve your right to a refund if necessary. You must not allow your horse to walk in any boots you wish to keep as new - they must only be tried at a standstill.
Once the item has been safely returned to us, in an “as-new” condition (clean, unused and, where possible, in their original packaging), we will refund your original payment method as soon as possible for the cost of the goods (please note this can take up to 14 days during very busy periods but we aim to issue your refund within 7 days.)
Goods returned after the 14 day period (but less than 30 days) will be issued a store credit voucher. (This period is counted from the day you have informed us of your wish to return the item, to the day the item is received back by us.) Items returned without authorisation after 30 days may not be accepted and may be returned to you at your own expense. If in doubt, please phone or email for advice before returning an item to us.
If any goods are returned to us and it is apparent they have been used, or if they are dirty or damaged, we will be unable to refund the full purchase price.
EXCHANGES - FURTHER INFORMATION
If any items have been returned to us for exchange, in accordance with the above returns procedure, then once the item has been safely returned to us, in an “as-new” condition (clean, unused and, where possible, in their original packaging), together with a cheque to cover the additional postage charges (or alternative method of payment agreed, as set out above), and any difference in price discussed and agreed by email, we will issue you with a new order number and dispatch the new item by way of exchange. If we don’t have the requested item in stock, and it is clear it will take longer than the estimated dispatch time (shown on it’s product description page) to dispatch the item to you, we will notify you as soon as possible by e-mail. You will then have the option of a refund, if you would rather not wait.
RETURNS - FAULTY GOODS
If you feel that a product is faulty, please stop using it immediately and contact us with your concern.
Please follow the same returns procedure as above, but do not return the item to us until we have contacted you about it. We will either ask you to send the item back to us or arrange for the item to be collected (at our discretion). If sending the goods back yourself, please ensure that the item is adequately insured as we are unable to compensate for lost or damaged parcels.
If on inspection we find the goods to be defective, we will refund the purchase cost of the goods and postage to you, together with the cost of postage for it’s return. We reserve the right to seek the opinion of the manufacturer of the goods or another knowledgeable party, prior to a decision being made, if it is not clear that the goods are faulty or have been damaged due to misuse or neglect. It may take up to 28 days to process your return, but we will do our best to rectify the matter as quickly as possible. If the goods are found to be perfect and in full working order, or have been damaged as a result of misuse or neglect, then you would be liable for any costs we have incurred and the cost of returning the item to you.
PLEASE NOTE: Goods returned under complaint will not be processed unless they are clean and dry due to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. If goods arrive in other than this state, then you will be liable for the costs to return the item to you for cleaning before any further action can be taken.
Nearly all of our products are not only covered by our own set of terms and conditions, but also those of the manufacturers. Easycare offer a 90 days repair warranty to cover any manufacturing defects on spare parts only. This excludes the main rubber part of the hoof boot and any faults caused as a direct result of misuse of the hoof boots.
Renegades offer a 90 days warranty against defects in materials and workmanship (tread wear not included) with a lifetime warranty on the heel captivators.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com to discuss any faults or booting issues, before sending the boots back to us.
If you are considering purchasing some hoof boots and you are in any doubt about the size you require, please click here for further information on measuring, choosing and fitting hoof boots. We have Fit Kits available to help you choose the correct size of most hoof boots – please click here for details.