Please note the Cavallo Simple is a Special order item which we order in direct from our supplier once an order has been placed. They can take 2-3 working days to arrive with us, please keep this in mind if you require Priority Dispatch.
The Trek, ELB and Sport fit slightly differently around the upper, but the base/tread is the same as the Simple.
Sold in pairs, with free hoof pick!
The Cavallo Simple Hoof Boot is the Multi-Purpose Hoof Boot, excellent for protecting your horse’s hooves on hard, rough terrain.
Available in 14 sizes and 2 colours.
The ultimate protection for the barefoot horse. Great for comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity; rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tyre” for lost shoes.
The Regular sole accommodates a hoof that is as wide as it is long.
The Slim sole accommodates a hoof that is at least 1/4″ narrower than long.
Excellent choice for:
- All-terrain hoof protection for your barefoot horse
- Comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity
- Rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels
- Protection during trailering and breeding
- Your peace of mind: Take on rides as a “spare tyre” for lost shoes
- Built-in drainage
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Stays securely on hoof
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
- Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
- Molded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high-performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves. Allowing expansion and contraction promotes proper blood circulation
- Softee leather foam-filled collar (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressure
- High performance, specially-formulated thermo plastic urethane (TPU) compound provides maximum protection, shock absorption, durability, and abrasion resistance.
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
PLEASE NOTE: Please ignore the comment in the video about only needing to take one measurement, being the length. You always need to measure both the length and width of your horse's hooves, to establish the correct size and shape of the hoof and determine the most suitable hoof boot.
You can view the size chart for the Cavallo Simple here.
See the video below for some measuring advice for Cavallo boots!
- Sold in: