Please note some sizes are on backorder and stock is expected end of June/July.
Please note the Cavallo Trek in Green is a special order item. If you require Priority Dispatch please allow an extra 24 hours for shipping.
Available for Standard or Free Delivery only.
A great Hi-Viz option for hacking!
Available in 14 sizes
The new Cavallo Trek hoof boot is available with a Regular Sole (the same sole and sizing as the Simple model) or a Slim Sole (the same sole and sizing as the Sport model).
Cavallo’s Trek Sole Hoof Boot is the most flexible, durable, breathable and user friendly addition to the Cavallo hoof boot collection. It offers the same all-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse as Cavallo's other models, but with a new lightweight mesh upper. The new upper is also more breathable and flexible, tear-proof and machine washable!
Shaped for the rounder hoof, Trek sole Hoof Boots, with their honeycomb design, maximize strength and minimize weight for the comfortable performance your horse deserves. The Cavallo Trek offers comfort for chronic pain or hoof sensitivity, and can aid rehabilitation from injuries, abscesses, navicular disease, laminitis / founder, punctures, sole bruising and contracted heels.
Additionally, the Trek Hoof Boot can easily be adjusted for close contact and snug fit to individual horse’s hooves. Can be used for protection during trailering and breeding or taken on the trail as a “spare tire” for lost shoes.
Good Choice for:
- Round or almost round hooves (Regular Sole)
- Hooves that are slightly longer than wide (Slim Sole)
- Can also work for hooves that are slightly wider than long (Regular Sole)
- Fits left or right hoof, available individually
- New, lightweight mesh upper
- More breatheable and flexible
- Built-in drainage
- Same tread and sizing as the Simple and Sport models
- All-terrain hoof protection for the barefoot horse
- Use for rehabilitation, comfort and riding
- Can also be used as a spare tyre
- Gel pads and pastern wraps also available separately
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Pull tab to make it easier to put on
- Stays securely on hoof, if properly sized
- Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade replaceable Velcro closures
- Absorbs shock and concussion — so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal and high performance TPU outsole
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Soft foam collar
- Moulded-in TPU backflap for maximum bulb protection (Cavallo Pastern Wraps are available for added protection if desired)
- Honeycomb Pro Mesh TPU upper design - optimises strength and reduces weight
- Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bar and frogs
- Outside tread pattern supports the hoof wall
- All-terrain tread minimizes build-up of mud, sand and debris
- Excellent traction while still allowing natural movement
- Center of outsole is recessed to minimize pressureReflective logo
Please click here to view more information about the Cavallo hoof boots.
You can view the size chart for the Cavallo trek here.
See the video below for some measuring advice for Cavallo boots!