Cavallo Big Foot Boot - for large hooves!
Available in 2 sizes (8 and 10)* See below for further details.
Cavallo Big Foot Hoof Boots are built for large hooves and offer the same durabilty and quality that you have come to expect from Cavallo, except for the larger hoof. The Big Foot Boot (BFB) offers all of the features from the rest of Cavallo range.
Size 8 Fits a hoof measuring between 6 1/2”- 6 3/4” (166 – 173 mm) wide and long.
Size 10 Fits a hoof measuring 7 1/8″ – 7 1/2″ (182-189 mm) wide and long.
The BFB is produced on the Cavallo Regular sole, with sole length and width being equal.
*The BFB may not be suitable if the hoof width exceeds the hoof length by more than 1/2 inch (12 mm).
Main features of the BFB:
- Fits left or right hoof, available individually
- Built-in drainage holes, to allow water to drain out and air to circulate
- Simple to put on and remove (even with arthritic hands!)
- Pull tab to make it easier to put on
- Stays securely on hoof, if properly sized
- Simple front fastening with industrial grade replaceable Velcro closures
- Absorbs shock and concussion — so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
- Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
- Soft foam collar
- Supple and flexible around the heel bulb area
- Heavy Duty Industrial Grade 1680 Denier Nylon Upper
- Reflective logo
You can view the Cavallo Big Foot Boot size chart here