Easycare Quick Studs are suitable for most hoof boots.
EasyCare Quick Studs are ideal to help give extra traction on wet, slippery or muddy ground and are small enough to be safe on some harder surfaces (at the riders discretion).
- Come in a pack of 16.
- Up to 10 can be used in a single boot.
- 4 per boot is a common configuration.
- Quick studs are small and round (approx 7mm accross at the widest point and protrude 5mm when in the boot).
- Studs can then be applied whenever needed and removed when not required.
Quick stud application tool IS needed (available seperately here) and an electric drill with a 3/16th drill bit are required for application (not supplied).
- Do not penetrate through the sole of the boot!
Instructions for application are enclosed in each pack of quick studs.
- Sold in:
- Individual packs containing 16 studs.