Easycare Hoof Boot Studs are suitable for most hoof boots.
- The studs come in a set of 4 which is suggested for a single boot as pictured.
- Use a minimum of 2 studs in the heel of the hoof boots or 4 per boot ideally for an even feel.
- Studs are screwed through holes that are drilled in the bottom of the hoof boot and can be screwed in and taken out as required.
Easycare studs are ideal to help give extra traction on wet, slippery or muddy ground.
Easyboot studs are compatible with Easyboots, Old Macs and Boa Hoof Boots.
- 3/4" studs are suitable for Easyboot, Epic, Glove and Back Country style boots in up to size 4.
- 1" studs are suitable for Easyboot and Epic sizes 5, 6 and 7, and all sizes of Old Mac G2's and Easyboot Trail boots.
- Sold in:
- Sets of 4 studs