The FlexPad EVA Soft Hoof Boot Pads are a comfort pad designed to increase comfort and reduce concussion.
Sold in pairs, are 5.5mm thick and have two firmness options; soft (yellow) and firm (red).
Available in size 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 and 150. Simply choose the same sized pad as your Flex Hoof Boots, or cut to size if necessary.
Flex EVA pads are ideal if you need to tighten and improve the fit of your hoof boot. They also provide cushioning and support around the heel and frog, encouraging the horse to move corretly. Furthermore, they are useful if your horse needs extra protection and shock absorption on hard rocky ground, or if you're rehabilitating after founder, an abscess, white line disease or a thin sole.
The pad will mould into the sole of the hoof and to the inside of the Flex Boot. This makes them very secure on the hoof, where they help stimulate the sole, frog and back of the foot, strengthening the hoof every step of the way.
Flex pads also make the boots more durable and the boot will stay on even better with pads.
EVA pads can we washed after use to prolong their life.
- Sized the same as the Flex Hoof Boot.
- Can be cut down to size if necessary.
- Can help make your Flex Boots fit better.
- Provides cushioning and support to sole/frog/heel to stimulate and strengthen.
- Provides extra protection and shock absorbsion on hard/rough terrain.
- Can be used during the rehabilitation process of founder, absesses, etc.
- Moulds to sole of the hoof, and into the inside of the Flex Boot.
- Makes the boot more durable.
- Can be washed to prolong the pads life.
- 5.5mm thickness.
- Soft = Yellow.
- Sold in pairs.