Please note: this is a special order item and we do not currently hold stock of this boot but we will order stock in upon customer request once an order has been placed. This means orders may take 7 - 21 days to dispatch.
The Special Edition LEMON hoof boot is manufactured with the two-component principle and using the most cutting-edge plastic material, which displays high abrasion durability. The yellow outer material intensifies the residual light in the twilight.
The soft components in the ball area guarantee a perfect fit. The soft bed of the innersole has a shock-absorbing effect and stops the boot from twisting on the hoof.
Sold in pairs.
Currently available in 12 sizes including the new L-version for longer hooves.
Free Short Gaiter (Heel Protector) provided
More than two years of development work went into the Swiss Galoppers Hoof Boot (yes - that is the correct spelling!). They claim to set new standards in terms of quality, functionality, workmanship and comfort.
Swiss Galopper L-Version
The L version of the Swiss Gallopers hoof boot is especially suitable for slightly longer hooves,with high heel bulbs.
Key features of the Swiss Galoppers Hoof Boot:
- Practical and user friendly (easy on/off and easy to clean)
- Anti-twist and shock absorbing insole
- Heel section articulation
- All parts of the boot are flexible
- All-round fastening strap with no cables or screws
- Tough and hardwearing - high abrasion resistance
- Ideal breakover point - supports natural movement and ensures a good lateral support
- Sole profile to allow dirt and debris to easily fall out
- Guide holes in the sole, for studs
- Dirt guard at the heels - to prevent dirt and stones entering the boot
- Optional gaiter - for sensitive horses or for those with low heels
The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
HERE is a guide with some Tips & Tricks for fitting your Swiss Galopper boot.
You can view the size chart for the Swiss Galopper & Swiss Galopper L-Version here.