Please note: we do not currently hold stock of this boot but we will order stock in upon customer request once an order has been placed. This means orders may take 7 - 14 days to dispatch.
The Equine Fusion Recovery hoof boot – a new model recommended for rehabilitation and transport NOT for ridden work.
Available in Regular sole only!
The Recovery boot consists of the well-known All Terrain sole with a unique tread design which provides excellent grip with an optimal break over, great dampening and stability. The upper part is a waterproof elastic neoprene material. Waterproof zipper and elastic strap together with a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the heels.
The engineered flexible and elastic recovery shoe allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
Recovery shoe is ideal for your horse in a rehabilitation period or suffering from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses,medical treatment etc.
Easy to use:
- Easy to open the shoe wide, put the shoe on the hoof.
- Elastic neoprene with zipper and elastic strap to tightened.
- Easy to take off.
- The elastic upper part makes it adaptable for hoofs with odd shape, form and angles.
- This model is recommended for rehabilitation and transport.
- Due to the adaptable upper and the fastening system you can fasten the shoe tight around the hoof to stay on.
- The shoe can be used for turnout in paddock/fields during rehabilitation.
- The engineered flexible and elastic recovery shoe allows the hoof to sink into therubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- Optimal break over.
- The upper part is a waterproof elastic neoprene material. Waterproof zipper and elastic strap together with a heel design which enables the unrestricted natural movement of the hoof.
- The upper part is soft and comfortable for the horse.
- Our unique tread design provides you with excellent grip. The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
- Sole thickness 10mm – 14mm depending on size.
- Tread element thickness 5mm – 7mm depending on size.
- Drainage holes each side of the sole.
- Locking mechanism is waterproof zipper and elastic strap.
- Available in regular type from size 7 – 16.