Some sizes of this boot are special order, meaning we will order stock in upon customer request once an order has been placed. This means some orders may take 3 - 6 weeks to dispatch.
Available in Slim and Regular sole! Please note: although the base is the same size as the other Equine Fusion models, the upper part is lower profile and so they fit differently and the upper part is slightly smaller. They don't have as much velcro around the pastern as the All Terrain and Active models so they aren't quite as adjustable.
- The upper part makes it adaptable for hooves with an odd shape, form or angles.
- This model may be suitable for horses with a distinct natural twisting movement that can lead to twisting.
- The upper part consists of a two-band locking mechanism.
- Due to the adaptable upper and the fastening system you can fasten the shoe tight around the hoof to stay on.
- The shoe can be used for turnout in paddock/fields.
- The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole and ground to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
- The upper part is soft and comfortable for the horse.
- Breathable and quick drying material.
- Stud kit basic can be installed (with additional use of dampening pad)
- The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
- Sole thickness 10mm – 14mm depending on size.
- Tread element thickness 5mm – 7mm depending on size.
- Adaptable upper design.
- Velcro locking mechanism.
- Breathable upper design.
- Reflective band on the upper part.
- Available in black colour.
- Washable at 40C.
- Available in regular and slim type from size 7 – 16.
Find more information on the Equine Fusion Trekking shoe on the official Equine Fusion website here.
You can view the size chart for the Equine Fusion Trekking here.
Weight per boot and Break Over Point of the Equine Fusion Trekking.