Sold in pairs.
New sizes SG3, SG8 and L-Version in all sizes now available!
Currently available in 12 sizes including the new L-version for longer hooves.
Free Short Gaiter (Heel Protector) provided
More than two years of development work went into the Swiss Galoppers Hoof Boot (yes - that is the correct spelling!). They claim to set new standards in terms of quality, functionality, workmanship and comfort.
Swiss Galopper L-Version
The L version of the Swiss Gallopers hoof boot is especially suitable for slightly longer hooves,with high heel bulbs.
Key features of the Swiss Galoppers Hoof Boot:
- Low profile
- Practical and user friendly (easy on/off and easy to clean)
- Anti-twist and shock absorbing insole
- Heel section articulation
- All parts of the boot are flexible
- All-round fastening strap with no cables or screws
- Tough and hardwearing - high abrasion resistance
- Ideal breakover point - supports natural movement and ensures a good lateral support
- Sole profile to allow dirt and debris to easily fall out
- Guide holes in the sole, for studs
- Dirt guard at the heels - to prevent dirt and stones entering the boot
- Optional gaiter - for sensitive horses or for those with low heels
You can view the size chart for the Swiss Galopper & Swiss Galopper L-Version here.