Please note, we only hold limited stock of the Scoot Boot Enduro so we may not always have the size you need in stock. If the size you need is out of stock then you will still be able to purchase them but they may take 3-4 weeks to arrive with us.
The new Scoot Enduro Boots are easy to fit, lightweight, have a great grip and are quick drying.
Supplied as a single boot.
Also available in pairs HERE.
Designed by a farrier for the barefoot horse, the Scoot Enduro also supports barefoot mules. It is a great boot for long distance riding/endurance riding, and has fully adjustable straps around the heel bulbs which accommodate various hoof types, especially high heels.
Please note, it is important for the Enduro boot to be fitted and set up correctly with the provided accessories to work well. Once these boots have been adjusted to your horse, they are very easy to slip on and use.
What accessories are included with a single Scoot Enduro?
- 3 Spare Mud Straps (1 1/2 pairs)
- 1 Bulb Strap
- 1 Bulb Strap Extender
- 2 Mud Strap Sleeves
- 1 Spare Front Strap
- 2 Spare Knob Hooks & Screws
- 1 Spare Rear Rivets & Screw
- 1 Enduro Gaiter
Unique Features and Benefits
- Robust, durable and lightweight
- Excellent traction, flexible sole
- No rubbing, twisting or lost boots
- Open toe, sides and back with no bulb pressure
- Excellent drainage and ventilation
- Adjustable straps, no cables or velcro
- Coloured strap options
- Available sizes: 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 Slim
- Range of mud straps provided to ensure correct size
- Bulb Strap can be lengthened or shortened
- Bulb Extender places the bulb strap in the correct position for underrun or high heels
- 2 settings to adjust rear screws
- Natural breakover
The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
What hooves are the Enduros suitable for?
Scoot Enduros will fit horses with high-heeled hooves and mules. They may also suit some horses with underrun heels and other hoof types not suitable for Scoot Boots.
The Scoot Enduro’s shape mimics the Scoot Slim to accommodate these hoof types.
Scoot Enduros are designed to fit comfortably for a full 6-week trim cycle.
We don't really recommend Enduros for jumping more than 90cm: any higher and there is too much torque on the bulb straps.
What is the difference between Scoot Boots and Scoot Enduros?
Scoot Enduros fit horses with high-heeled hooves and mules, but may suit some horses with underrun heels and other hoof types not suitable for Scoot Boots. The Scoot Enduro’s shape mimics the Scoot Slim to accommodate these hoof types. The Scoot Enduro's adjustable rear comfortably fits these hoof shapes and provides more fitting options for the barefoot horse and mule.
The Scoot Boot will remain the ‘go-to boot’, but the Scoot Enduro allows customers with horses’ hooves not suitable for Scoot Boots to have a protective hoof boot option.
The Scoot Enduro is an ideal choice for extreme long-distance rides, over 40 miles/ 60km.
Can Scoot Pads and 3 Degree Wedge Pads be used with the Scoot Enduro?
Yes. Please note as the hoof conformation changes, the fit of the Bulb Straps may need to be reviewed after the 3 Degree Wedge is no longer required.
What sized Mud Strap should I use?
Each Enduro includes four sizes of Mud Straps to choose from, see the below chart for sizes.
Use a larger Mud Strap size for high/upright hooves, and a smaller Mud Strap size for low-heeled/low bulb hooves.
- The Mud Strap should pull the bottom Front Strap slightly upwards to ensure the correct tension.
- The Mud Strap is too big if there is no tension on the lower Front Strap.
- The Mud Strap is too small if the lower Front Strap is bent upwards because of too much tension, which can cause rubbing.