Constant exposure to muddy, wet conditions weakens the skin’s natural barrier defences on horses’ legs, particularly in the colder weather. This antibacterial powder shields the skin in wet and mud. forming a highly effective, water repellent ‘film’ which keeps the skin dry and protects it from softening.
Due to the sleek finish of the powder when applied, mud doesn’t stick, it simply glides straight off.
Mud, arena sand and bedding do not adhere to the powder.
Can be worn under turnout/brushing boots for added peace of mind and protection.
We have found the Muddy Buddy Powder to be useful to use inside hoof boots to keep them dry, hygienic and clean.
Easy to apply - Just sprinkle some inside a boot and shake. If you are using it on your horse, apply directly to the leg and rub in against the direction of the hair.
***Please note - The Muddy Buddy Powder cannot be used in boots on hire***
- Creates a highly effective, thin water repellent film which protects the skin from softening.
- Pleasant to apply when compared to thick, sticky barrier products.
- Leaves a sleek finish, allowing mud & water to slide straight off.
- Bedding & shavings don't adhere to the product.
- Boots can be worn over the top.
- Use before serious problems occur.
Directions of use...
- APPLY a generous amount to dry skin.
- USE on heels, fetlocks, legs where required.
- RUB the powder against the lay of the coat so it reaches the skin.
- APPLY daily before turning out in muddy conditions.
- N.B. If Scabs are already present, we recommend using Lincoln's Muddy Buddy Magic Mud Kure Powder or Cream.
- Use in a well-ventilated area.
- For topical use on horses only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Available in a 350g bottle.