Please note, although we aim to reply to enquiries within 48 hours, it may take us longer during busy periods. Please be reassured we will reply, and as soon as we possibly can. Many thanks for your patience.
In order for us to help you choose the best hoof boots for your horse, we first need to have some more information. Ideally, please let us have all of the following:-
- Your horses’ measurements. We require width and length measurements for each hoof, preferably in millimetres. Click here for further details of how to accurately measure your horses’ hooves.
- Photos of each of your horses’ hooves, with views from the side and the front. I will also require photos of the underneath, with your hard ruler or tape measure against the hoof, showing the measurements. If you place the camera on the ground for the side and front shots the picture should show the true shape/angle without distortion.
- A template for each of your horses’ hooves can be helpful (but not essential). Simply draw around the hoof as accurately and carefully as possible.
Answers to the following questions:-
- How often is your horse trimmed?
- How long has your horse been barefoot?
- Have you ever used hoof boots before? If so, which boots and tell us about your experience.
- Please could you also let us have a brief history of your horse, including details of any relevant problems.
The best way to let us help is to send the above information by e-mail to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can use our contact us form here, or send your measurements/pictures in the post to Hoofbootique, 18 Killerton Road, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 8EL.. You can contact us by phone on (01752) 710071.
We aim to respond within 48 hours although it may take longer during busy periods.