HydroHoof helps to balance moisture in the hoof Can be used to moisturise in dry weather or to provide a barrier in wet weather Supplied in 190ml or 500ml pots
By request of an Equine Podiatrist, Red Horse Products have worked hard to create a hoof moisturiser that contains only good stuff. HydroHoof has been designed to balance moisture in the hoof rather than saturate it - this hoof moisturiser allows the horn to take in only the moisture it needs to avoid the horn becoming soft and soggy. With no mineral oils, turpentine or tar you can rest assured that this product will not damage precious hoof material.
HydroHoof can be brushed onto the hoof to moisturise it in dry weather or to provide a barrier against wet environmental conditions to prevent excess moisture uptake into the hoof causing it to soften too much.
Supplied 190ml or 500ml pots.
Hydrohoof contains the following ingredients, for the following reasons:
- Bio active honey: for moisture regulation and antimicrobial properties
- Aloe Vera Gel: moisturising and and antimicrobial
- Sweet Almond Oil: moisturising and prevents excess moisture uptake/ loss from horn tissue
- Shea Butter: moisturising and UV protective elements.
- Water: to give a spreadable consistency
- Beeswax: provides a barrier to prevent moisture loss
- Ceteryl Alcohol: an emulsifier to keep oil ingredients mixed with water based ingredients
- Vitamin E: a preservative and hoof conditioner
- Bergamot: antimicrobial and used to improve hoof/ nail condition
Red Horse Products is a small company researching, developing and manufacturing solutions to age-old health problems in horses and humans. Their range of hoof care products really put Red Horse on the map, gaining world-wide acclaim. Due to their high quality and concentration, added to their unique and innovative nature, Red Horse Products work well, fast and for a long time.