New thicker sole - better grip and wear with optimal roll over.
High strength upper and wear resistant sole.
Safe and secure - no straps or external locks!
Easy to use - on and off within seconds!
Reflex band for visibility.
Same comfortable upper field proven on Ultimate.
Size range, from 7 - 16, and 7 Slim - 16 Slim.
GOOD CHOICE FOR: Horses with longer than wide hooves, and round or almost round hooves.
Equine Fusion is a Norwegian company which since 2005 has developed a new type of horse boot, a flexible, light and durable Jogging Shoe that protects the horse’s hooves from shock, wear and unnatural pressure. First they developed the Equine Fusion Jogging Shoe Ultra - a new dimension in hoof protection and hoof boots/shoes. The world's first jogging shoe for horses! They then added the Performance and Ultimate Jogging Shoes to their collection, and now the All Terrain.
WHY THE ALL TERRAIN?:
New sole design
- Thicker sole gives excellent protection for the hoof
- New pattern which gives you excellent grip on all surfaces
- Optimal roll over for the hoof
- High strength upper
- Wear resistant rubber sole designed for tough challenges
Stay on - Safe and secure
- No straps or external locks.
- Reflex band for better visibility.
- Size range from 7 to 16
- New sizes 7 Slim - 16 Slim available
Easy to use
- On and off within seconds!
- New and intelligent, patented Velcro locking system
The most comfortable hoof boot on the market
- Same field proven upper field proven on Ultimate
Can be used with pads, although not normally necessary due to the design of the boot. Some particularly sensitive or footsore horses may be more comfortable using the boots with the Equine Fusion Dampening Pad - a new type of pad designed specifically for use in the Equine Fusion range of boots. Please find the Dampening Pad under 'Pads' in our 'Parts and Accessories' section.
Available in 20 sizes (7 - 16 and 7 Slim - 16 Slim), and 1 colour (black).
You can view the Equine Fusion All Terrain size chart here