Available in 20 sizes (7 - 16 and 7 Slim - 16 Slim).
Equine Fusion is a Norwegian company which since 2005 has developed a new type of horse boot, a flexible, light and durable Jogging Shoe that protects the horse’s hooves from shock, wear and unnatural pressure. First they developed the Equine Fusion Jogging Shoe Ultra - a new dimension in hoof protection and hoof boots/shoes. The world's first jogging shoe for horses! They then added the Performance and Ultimate Jogging Shoes to their collection, and now the All Terrain.
- Thicker sole gives excellent protection for the hoof
- High strength upper and wear resistant sole
- Optimal roll over for the hoof
- New pattern which gives you excellent grip on all surfaces
- Safe and secure - no straps or external locks!
- Easy to use - on and off within seconds!
- Reflex band for visibility
- Same comfortable upper field proven on Ultimate.
- High strength upper
- Wear resistant rubber sole designed for tough challenges
- No straps or external locks
- Reflex band for better visibility.
- On and off within seconds!
- New and intelligent, patented Velcro locking system
Can be used with pads, although not normally necessary due to the design of the boot. Some particularly sensitive or footsore horses may be more comfortable using the boots with the Equine Fusion Dampening Pad - a new type of pad designed specifically for use in the Equine Fusion range of boots.
Please find the Dampening Pad here.
You can view the Equine Fusion All Terrain size chart here
Weight per boot and Break Over Point of the Equine Fusion All Terrain.
- Sold as:
- Individual Boots