The Easyboot Epic is an up-grade from the original Easyboot, as it has a fitted gaiter to offer extra protection to the hoof, keeps excess dirt and grit out of the boot, and helps to keep the boot on in testing conditions. The Epic is ideal for the barefoot horse, and is suited to rigorous conditions and horses that are difficult to keep booted. The Easyboot Epic is often a more suitable boot for the potentially varied ground conditions in the UK than the original Easyboot.
The new Easyboot and Epic tread has been redesigned using the pattern from the Glove. Boasting enhanced grip and a faster breakover, it also offers improved frog support. The new tread design can tackle any terrain and sheds mud because of its flexibility and depth.
The new buckle system prevents wear on the cable and prolongs boot life. The forged buckle is now free of sharp edges and hard corners, yet still retains three adjustment options and three buckle settings from the original buckle design.
All hard portions of the boot fit below the hairline, an important design feature to help prevent any rubbing around the coronet, and also eliminating joint interference. The Easyboot Epic was a popular hoof boot for endurance horses, until the recent launch of the Easyboot Glove, but continues to be favoured by many riders whose horses feet are the wrong size/shape for the precise fitting Glove.
A good choice for horses with longer than wide hooves covering short or long distances. One of the best boots for first time boot users, or to use as a spare tyre if a horseshoe is lost.
Please note that the Easyboot Epic will not fit horses with flared or wider than long hooves.
- Ideal for barefoot hooves and horses that are difficult to keep booted.
- Low profile comfort back strap fits low and snug to secure the boot.
- Reinforced gaiter to aid boot retention. The gaiter features rolled edges to reduce or eliminate chaffing and a 4-way stretch material at the heel for freedom of movement.
- In sizes to fit most horses, with a cable and buckle system offering numerous adjustments.
- Bevelled toe provides a natural break over.
- Replaceable parts Available in 11 sizes (Pony - 7)
You can view the size chart for the Easyboot Epic here.
- Sold as:
- Individual Boots