The Explora Magic boot is the newest model of Explora boot. They allow for natural movement regardless of the height of the horse's heel. Plus, they are light and easy to maintain!
- Sold as single boots
- Supplied with a set of spare screws
- Available in 8 sizes (1, 2, 3, 4 Regular and E1, E2, E3, E4 Slim)
- Add a bit of colour by changing your Upper Guard for Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink or Orange. Available to purchase separately HERE
- Ideal for everyday hacking, schooling, endurance, jumping and driving
- Easy to fit and highly adjustable
- Screws can be adjusted using a 2.5mm hex allen key/drill bit.
Explora Magic allows for a fully adaptable and personalised fit to the horse's hoof. Its rear part can be adjusted both vertically and horizontally, so it can be adapted to fit practically any hoof, or even changed to suit the growth cycle of your horse.
Vents allow for easy drainage while allowing the hoof to breathe and flex naturally within the boot, keeping the frog active and allowing natural, independent heel movement.
They can also be thermoformed (on the lower half of the boot wall) to adapt the boot for different angled and irregular hooves, although it is not usually necessary thanks to its multiple adjustment possibilities.
In addition, unlike other boots, the shape of the soles allows that, when the horse steps on the ground, the thrust force falls on the heel area (hard tissue naturally prepared for this purpose), instead of falling on the heel area of the bulbs (soft tissues that should not be subject to this type of pressure).
- Easy to fit and remove
- Adjustable heel height
- Simple, effective and super fast adjustment
- Flexible design, facilitates movement of the horse without reducing or limiting freedom
- The frog is not affected by atrophy
- Anti-loss system
- No-twist system
- Adaptable to different hoof types (allowing heat fit when needed)
- Allows the natural expansion of the hoof
- Heels are supported, but still mobile, so that they work free and perform their natural function
- Safe. A good fit is key so that the boot stays in place and can be ridden in safely.
- Soft, breathable heel protector to reduce chafing/rubbing.
- Excellent grip on water, rock, mud - there is no limit!
- Plenty of replaceable parts, making them an economic and environmentally friendly boot
- Easy to clean
- The design evacuates water, sand and mud easily.
- Sold as single boots
- Coloured Upper Guard available to purchase separately!
The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
Available in 8 sizes, please refer to the size chart below...
*please note, the sizing guide is just a guide. It is essential to have a snug fit if the Explora boot is to be successful. Our Explora Fit Kit is an ideal tool to determine the size or suitability of the Explora Magic Hoof Boot. These are hireable on our Explora Fit Kit product page.
If you'd like help sizing Explora Hoof Boots for your horse, feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org - We are happy to help!