Limited Stock on Single Sizes
- XXS fits sizes 00 - 0
- XS fits sizes 1 - 2
- S fits sizes 3 - 4
- M fits sizes 5 - 6
- L fits size 7
- XL fits size 8
- XXL fits size 9-11
Helps prevent boots being pulled off. An alternative to the Scoot Boot Pastern Strap Available in 6 sizes and 7 colours.
What is the purpose of the Mud Strap?
The mudstrap is designed to help prevent the boot being pulled off due to an overreach, or sucked off when riding through mud. It is the primary source of securement. The strap is made of very strong thermoplastic urethane (TPU) and is designed to stretch when placed under load, so the strap will not affect the horse’s pasterns if secured correctly. It will still be important to ensure the Scoot Boots are a good fit on the horse. If you choose to use a Mud Strap, it will be used instead of the Scoot Boot Pastern Strap. You can remove the hardware used for attaching the Pastern Strap, if preferred.
The Scoot Boot Mud Strap is:
- Made from TPU, the same material that makes Scoot Boots so flexible and durable.
- Designed for extreme riding.
- Can be used as extra security for riders who ride regularly in deep mud and boggy conditions.
- Easy to put on and can be left on your Scoot Boots ready for your next ride.
- A low-cost solution to prevent having to replace a lost Scoot Boot.
Note - if your horse is a heavy breed with big boned hooves/pasterns or has feathers you may need a size larger than our chart suggests. Once fitted, ensure you can run a finger under the strap around the periphery of the pastern. If this is not possible you will have to go up a size. If you can easily run two fingers around the periphery then you may have a size too big.