Sold as SINGLES!
Click HERE to purchase a PAIR of Scoot boots.
The Scoot Boot is the latest innovation in horse boots technology. Scoot Boot believe their boots will be far superior to any other hoof boot on the market, due to its simplicity and ease of fit. Unlike other horse hoof boots, the Scoot Boot will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain. This is because the Scoot Boot is constructed of very strong thermoplastic urethane (TPU) as well as the securing straps, which gives the Scoot Boot superb strength to stand up to all types of terrain that you and your horse may ride over.
All boots now come with Black Front Straps and Black Pastern Straps only. Some older stock will have a selection of different coloured pastern straps, but coloured pastern straps now need to be purchased as a separate accessory. If you would particularly like coloured front straps too, then these are available as separate accessories in our "Parts" section.
Available in multiple sizes, Scoot Boots are stylish and adaptable beyond any other hoof boots presently on the market.
What accessories are included with with a single Scoot Boot?
- Two pastern straps in black (1 on boot, 1 in spares bag)
- one spare black front closure straps
- Four spare knob hook plus screws
- One single Trail Gaiter
Scoot Boot Features:
- Easy fit.
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain.
- Superb strength over all types of terrain.
- Larger fitting range.
- No cables or Velcro.
- Lightweight — only 250g (8 ounces) a boot.
- Low profile so no rubbing.
- Excellent drainage.
- Easy to clean.
- No adjustment is required as securement is achieved by parts of the hoof that do not grow.
- Does not turn on the hoof.
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a whole 6 week trimming cycle.
- Unlike some other hoof boots, Scoot Boot is easy to place onto a hoof. There is no Velcro to clog with mud, hair and other debris and there are no cables to break that need replacing. Due to their ease of use, any person from the very young to the very old will be able to fit the Scoot Boot onto their horse’s hooves.
The Scoot Boot will also fit more hoof shapes than any other boot on the market. Whether your horse’s hoof is longer than wider or wider than longer, the Scoot Boot will give you a very secure fit.
What hooves are Scoot Boots not suitable for?
- Hooves with high heels, long toes or flared hoof walls.
- Hooves that have major structural changes due to injury to the bulbs or laminitis.
- Clubbed feet.
- Hooves that are more than 10mm wider than longer or more than 10mm narrower than the hoof length measurement.
You can view the size chart for the Scoot Boot here.