Sold as SINGLES!
Click HERE to purchase a PAIR of Scoot boots.
The Scoot Boot is the latest innovation in horse boots technology. Scoot Boot believe their boots will be far superior to any other hoof boot on the market, due to its simplicity and ease of fit. Unlike other horse hoof boots, the Scoot Boot will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain. This is because the Scoot Boot is constructed of very strong thermoplastic urethane (TPU) as well as the securing straps, which gives the Scoot Boot superb strength to stand up to all types of terrain that you and your horse may ride over.
All boots now come with Black Front Straps and Black Pastern Straps only. Some older stock will have a selection of different coloured pastern straps, but coloured pastern straps now need to be purchased as a separate accessory. If you would particularly like coloured front straps too, then these are available as separate accessories in our "Parts" section.
Available in multiple sizes, Scoot Boots are stylish and adaptable beyond any other hoof boots presently on the market.
What accessories are included with with a single Scoot Boot?
- Two pastern straps in black (1 on boot, 1 in spares bag)
- one spare black front closure straps
- Four spare knob hook plus screws
- One single Trail Gaiter
You can purchase coloured accessories separately HERE.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro (which could break/get clogged with mud!)
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
no adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
- Due to their ease of use, any person from the very young to the very old will be able to fit the Scoot Boot onto their horse’s hooves.
The Scoot Boot will also fit more hoof shapes than any other boot on the market. Whether your horse’s hoof is longer than wider or wider than longer, the Scoot Boot will give you a very secure fit.
What hooves are Scoot Boots not suitable for?
- Hooves with high heels, long toes or flared hoof walls.
- Hooves that have major structural changes due to injury to the bulbs or laminitis.
- Clubbed feet.
- Hooves that are more than 10mm wider than longer or more than 10mm narrower than the hoof length measurement.
Please note, the 000 Regular is slightly smaller in its proportions than the 00 Regular, and it is larger in its proportions than the Mini 3.
You can view the size chart for the Scoot Boot here.