We now have limited stock of coloured Scoot Boot Mud Straps due to an immediate stop in Scoot Boot producing them.
What is included in the Mud Strap?
2 mud straps and 2 mud strap collars in your chosen colour (limited stock).
What size mud straps do I need?
- XXS fits sizes 00 - 0 - 210mm in Length
- XS fits sizes 1 - 2 - 220mm in Length
- S fits sizes 3 - 4 - 230mm in Length
- M fits sizes 5 - 6 - 240mm in Length
- L fits size 7 - 250mm in Length
- XL fits size 8 - 260mm in Length
- XXL fits size 9-11 - 270mm in Length
Helps prevent boots being pulled off.
An alternative to the Scoot Boot Pastern Strap.
Available in 7 sizes and 6 colours (limited stock).
What is the purpose of the Mud Strap?
The Scoot Mud Strap is the ultimate riding accessory for those who like it extreme. The perfect accompaniment to your Scoot Boots, the mud strap provides unparalleled security in deep mud and when riding over rough terrain. It can also help prevent losing a boot in the instance a horse overreaches. Made from extremely robust thermoplastic urethane (TPU), the Scoot Mud Strap is designed to stretch when placed under load and, if secured correctly, won't affect the horse's pasterns.
The Scoot Boot Mud Strap is:
- Made from TPU, the same material that makes Scoot Boots so flexible and durable.
- Designed for extreme riding.
- Can be used as extra security for riders who ride regularly in deep mud and boggy conditions.
- Easy to put on and can be left on your Scoot Boots ready for your next ride.
- A low-cost solution to prevent having to replace a lost Scoot Boot.
Note - if your horse is a heavy breed with big boned hooves/pasterns or has feathers you may need a size larger than our chart suggests. Once fitted, ensure you can run a finger under the strap around the periphery of the pastern. If this is not possible you will have to go up a size. If you can easily run two fingers around the periphery then you may have a size too big.
How do you secure the Mud Strap?
Click HERE to view a demonstration
How do I modify the Mud Strap?
Click HERE to view a demonstration on how to heat stretch the Mud Strap if you find it's too tight
You can to add PVC tubing to the Mud Strap to improve the fit and/or resolve rubbing on sensitive horses