Pair of Used Swiss Galopper Hoof Boots size SG4
These boots are only slightly used, and have plenty of tread left.
Used twice, but sadly don't suit my horses' hoof shape.
£150 incl. postage (Cost £200 new!)
Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.
- Low profile
- Practical and user friendly (easy on/off and easy to clean)
- Anti-twist and shock absorbing insole
- Heel section articulation
- All parts of the boot are flexible
- All-round fastening strap with no cables or screws
- Tough and hardwearing - high abrasion resistance
- Ideal breakover point - supports natural movement and ensures a good lateral support
- Sole profile to allow dirt and debris to easily fall out
- Guide holes in the sole, for studs
- Dirt guard at the heels - to prevent dirt and stones entering the boot
Advertised on behalf of a customer, so Hoof Bootique has not seen the boots to verify their condition
If you are interested, please contact Jenny Ramsay on 07941909652.