LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE.
Supplied in pairs
Made from EVA foam Available in 2 sizes (Small and Large), 2 thicknesses (6mm and 12mm) and 3 densities (Soft, Medium, Firm).
Designed for use in Old Mac G2's and the Easyboot Trail Printed giude to facilitate cutting to fit the Old Mac G2/ Easyboot Trail - choose the Large size for the G1 or other makes of hoof boot
(to ensure enough material to trim off, whatever the size boot)
Supplied in pairs
The Original Old Mac/Trail Comfort Pads are available in 2 sizes and 3 densities. Although designed for use in the Old Mac G2 (and Easyboot Trail) hoof boots, these pads can be used in any hoof boot that can accommodate pads.
The Original Comfort Pad is a flat pad designed to increase comfort and reduce concussion. Original Comfort Pads increase heel comfort so that all horses - sound or unsound - are encouraged to move correctly. Original Comfort Pads can also be a useful tool to improve the fit of a boot. A Original Comfort Pad will provide cushioning, additional protection and and shock absorption to the hoof as well as support to the frog. Original Comfort Pads are an excellent aid in transitioning a horse from shod to barefoot, and exercise both the internal and external structures of the hoof to help build a stronger hoof capsule.
Available in Small (upto size 6) and Large (size 7 and over). If purchasing for use in the Old Mac G1, or any make of hoof boot other than the Old Mac or Easyboot Trail, choose the Large size to ensure enough material to trim the pad to fit the boot, whatever it's size.
Comfort pads come in two thicknesses:
• 6mm which is ideal for everyday use, or to stack in any density combination to alter the fit of a boot if the heels are very short or the hoof sits too low in the boot.
• 12mm are a brilliant pad to help encourage a hoof to strengthen and improve, a soft or medium 12mm is usually the best pad to use on a transitioning horse - the more footsore the horse, the softer the pad required.
Comfort pads are available in three densities; soft, medium and firm.
• Soft are ideal for very sore light-weight horses, or as the top pad in a stack if required.
• Medium is the most popular density as it offers resistance coupled with a good amount of give.
• Firm is useful to lift the hoof up if the heel is short or the hoof sits too low in a boot. The firm pads are also good for use with horses who are heavy on pads, providing the same support as the medium density pad for a more light-weight horse.