If we encounter any stock issues with the Easyboot Glove 50 and you have ordered, we will contact you to help find an alternative boot .
Currently only available in 5 sizes! These are 0.5, 1. 1.5, 2 and 2.5.
Introducing the NEW Easyboot Glove 50! The Glove 50 features the same tried and tested shell as the other Glove models, which has proven to work brilliantly over the years, and combined it with a new upper that incorporates a Neoprene lined Urethane heel sling for even better security.
The shell of the Glove range responds like a natural hoof and is flexible and tough, giving the sole added traction and protection whilst still allowing for a free stride and breakover. The Glove 50 provides the protection needed without stifling mobility, much like a glove on a rider's hand. It stretches over the hoof and clings to the wall like a second skin, helping prevent debris from entering even in sandy or muddy conditions.
The boot is easy to apply and remove. All parts are replaceable, and it has already been used successfully in several 50-mile endurance events during testing at Easycare.
The Glove is a very close fitting boot, and although you have slightly more leeway with a Glove 50 than a Glove Soft due to the more secure gaiter system on the Glove 50. However, it is still important to ensure that you are using the correct shell for each hoof. If you have not used Glove boots before (e.g. Glove 2016, or Glove Soft), we highly recommend hiring our Glove Fit Kit to determine the correct size before purchasing boots.
The Glove 50 gives a more secure fit on the hoof, and is ideal for everything from pleasure riding to endurance.
The Easyboot Glove 50 Key Features -
- Sold individually
- Made of a durable urethane shell, which a Neoprene lined Urethane upper.
- Ease of use: Easy to fit
- Ideal for barefoot horses, particularly endurance or those covering a lot of miles
- The Easyboot Glove suits slightly longer than wide hooves that are well shaped with no flare. A precise fit is paramount to their success, and 1/2 sizes are available. This boot will probably not fit your horses foot unless both measurements fit within one size category, but is probably the most ideal boot available for those that it does fit and would be suitable for doing anything a horse would normally do when shod
The amount of grip will change if the surface is wet. Always consider safety for horse and rider regarding wet/dry surfaces.
Size Chart -
Useful resources -
- Blog - How to Apply the New Easyboot Glove 50
- Blog - What's the Difference Between the Glove Soft & Glove 50?
- Blog - Tips for Success with the Easyboot Glove 50
If you'd like help sizing Easyboot Glove 50 Hoof Boot for your horse, feel free to email us on email@example.com - We are happy to help!